Mind Drivers is offering you the opportunity to participate in an exciting, fast paced, entrepreneurial company. With the continued development and acquisition of new technology businesses coupled with our exciting organic growth, Mind Drivers is positioning itself to be one of the most promising companies operating on the Internet. You have the chance to be an integral part of this success.
The office is located on a scenic wooded 35-acre property outside of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and 20 minutes north of Wilmington, Delaware, near the intersection of Route 1 and Route 202. The main building is an award winning architectural renovation of an historic 17th century gristmill. This is the perfect environment for independent creative thinking for driven entrepreneurs and talented technology people.
Mind Drivers is currently looking for Developers and Interns! Sound interesting? Contact us today!
Competitive salaries. Ownership share. Health coverage. Award-winning office environment.
Mind Drivers is pioneering Distributed Social Networking and requires the best and the brightest at all positions to maintain our leadership role. While we can't disclose all of our plan until you come on board, we can reveal that we are currently building out Fan Channels for leading sports teams and entertainment companies. Mind Drivers provides you with a compact, fast-paced environment where your efforts are essential to our success. If you enjoy working on pioneering projects, high volume platforms, writing quality code you will be proud of, and want to be involved in building a company from the ground up then we are interested.
- All employees receive equity participation
- All on-site positions are in Thornton, PA – remote work is a possibility
- All employees are offered medical insurance and 401(k) program
- $5,000 bounty is available for any direct referral to a candidate that gets hired
- Develop Fan Channels for sports teams and other top brands
- Expand and enhance patent-pending technology and features using Drupal (a PHP based CMS) and XML web services
- Work closely with engineering team to scale Distributed Social Networking platform
- Innovate to improve our core technologies
- Think outside the box / be highly creative
- Be willing to learn new technologies
- Enthusiasm for solving interesting problems and a willingness to learn
- 3+ years PHP with mySQL database
- Experience with XML web services
- Experience with SVN / CVS
- Comfortable with a *nix server environment
- Extensive knowledge of open source technologies (PHP, MySQL, memcache etc.)
- Experience writing software that communicates directly with 3rd party software (crawlers, automation scripts, API's etc.)
- Self-motivated and reliable a MUST
- Drupal experience
- Apache web server and/or mySQL server configuration
- Python, PERL, Java/JSP and/or Ruby Experience
- Shell scripting
- Scalability / Redundancy / High volume environments
- Previous startup experience
The founders of Mind Drivers have had great experience hiring interns for more than 20 years. We welcome their involvement with our team and the fresh insight and enthusiasm they bring. Because of this we are always actively seeking interns to support our development efforts. We are looking for individuals who are enthusiastic about solving problems. The candidate should be willing to learn and improve their work based on the evaluation of other team members. An understanding of basic web technologies (HTML, XML and CSS), SQL queries and server-side programming is required. Individuals interested in pursuing a career in computer science are preferred.
Sound interesting? Contact us today!